May Long Weekend Lineup 😎
Forecast: 100% Chance of Cannabis Cocktails 🍹
Switch up the roster and get into something new(ish) with Truss Beverages.
These cannabis-infused beverages help you reach a higher taste and make the weekend feel like it's going to last all summer long.
Caribbean Punch 🌺
There's no messing around with this high-intensity mango pineapple flavoured potion by XMG. Our version of a classic punch bowl will have you saying “ya mon” in a terrible Jamaican accent.
6oz Pineapple Juice
6oz Orange Juice
4oz Lime Juice
2oz Hibiscus Syrup
8oz Ginger ale
8 dashes Angostura bitters
1 XMG Mango Pineapple
Hibiscus Simple Syrup Ingredients
100g Dried Hibiscus Flowers
Hibiscus Syrup 2:1
- Mix water, sugar and dried hibiscus in a large pot and bring to boil mixing until sugar is dissolved. (The ratio of 2:1 in favour of water).
- Reduce heat to a simmer and let hibiscus steep for 4 hours stirring often.
- Strain out hibiscus and place syrup into and air tight container.
TIP: Use a blender or food processor to finely chop the dry hibiscus before adding it to the water. It will deepen the flavour of the syrup.
- In a pitcher combine pineapple juice, orange juice, lime juice, lime wheels, hibiscus syrup, and bitters.
- Add ice.
- Top with XMG and ginger ale
- Serve in stemless wine glasses garnished with star anise and lime wheels.
Pack-A-Bowl of Love 💛
Celebrate life's little victories with this lip smacking brew made with Little Victory Sparkling Dry Lemon.
2oz Little Victory Dry Lemon
1.5oz Seedlip Citrus
.75oz Rhubarb & Strawberry Shrub
Rhubarb and Strawberry Shrub
- Juice the Rhubarb and Strawberries.
- Using a 2:1 ratio add sugar to the juice and heat in a saucepan to create a syrup. Do not boil; still until dissolved.
- Using a 2:3 ratio add apple cider vinegar to syrup.
- Transfer to a airtight container.
- In Collins glass combine the Seedlip Citrus and the Rhubarb & Strawberry Shrub.
- Add ice.
- Top with Little Victory Dry Lemon.
- Garnish with your mouth j/k a dehydrated Lemon
Herb & Tonic 🌿
Invigorate your mind and body with this refreshing herbal classic (with a twist). With bright, hoppy notes of lemon, tangerine & thyme, Limonene & Sparkling Tonic by House of Terpenes has got some pretty high standards.
3oz House of Terpenes Myrcene or Limonene
1oz Seedlip Garden
1 Rosemary Sprig
6-9 Juniper Berries
2-3 Star Anise
- Add Seedlip Garden, juniper berries and star anise and slice of grapefruit to the bottom of a wine glass.
- Using a peeler or paring knife, thinly slice the cucumber to get a ribbon like pieces. Add the to the glass.
- Add ice.
- Top with House of Terpenes.
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig.
Sweet Dark Cherry Smash 🍒
Mixed drinks about feelings? We got you. What better way to ring in summer with a twist on an all-time classic made with Sparkling Dark Cherry by Little Victory.
¼ cup fresh sweet cherries (pitted, halved)
1oz mint infused simple syrup
½ oz lime juice
Little Victory Sparkling Dark Cherry
Mint Infused Simple Syrup (Makes about 1 cup)
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, removed from stems
Mint Infused Syrup:
- Combine water and sugar in a medium saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer, add the mint leaves and infuse for about 10 minutes over low heat.
- Remove from heat and let the mixture cool to room temperature.
- Once cool, remove mint leaves from the simple syrup.
- Store the mint-infused syrup in an airtight bottle or jar (will last 4-6 weeks in the fridge).
- Combine cherries and mint infused simple syrup in the bottom of a rocks glass.
- Muddle the cherries with the syrup until pulpy.
- Add lime juice, ice and stir.
- Top with Little Victory Sparkling Dark Cherry.
- Garnish with mint leaves and cherries.
Sip responsibly 😎✌🏼
For more recipes, follow us on Instagram @xodutchlove.