Foray Salted Caramel Brownie Recipe
We’ve got the perfect recipe for a wake n' bake weekend 👨🏻🍳⠀
For a little post Thanksgiving dinner pick me up, try our “special” brownie recipe made with Foray Salted Caramel. Big kid-tested. Grandma approved 😉
Check the recipe below 👇🏼
1 bar of Foray Salted Caramel
1/2 cup of unsalted butter
1 1/4 cups white sugar
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a mini cupcake tin with non-stick baking spray.
2. Melt butter in a medium pot. Add sugar, cocoa powder, salt and mix until smooth. Remove from heat.
3. Add vanilla, egg and mix.
4. Add flour and chocolate chips until flour is not visible.
5. Using a spoon, scoop the brownie mixture into the mini cupcake tins.
6. Cut Foray Salted Caramel chocolate into 4 pieces and place 1 quarter piece to 1 brownie bite as desired (ex. stuffed, topping, crumble).
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
8. Run a knife along the edge to lift out of the pan and let cool on a cooling rack before serving.
For more recipes, follow us on Instagram @xodutchlove.