Make it Reign Chili Oil Recipe 🌶
Some of you have never tried infused chili oil and it shows 👀To celebrate Lunar New Year, we’ve partnered with Dicky’s Dumps to bring you an exclusive batch of Dutch Love dumplings + our own infused chili oil recipe made with Redecan THC Reign Drops. Check out our recipe below 👇🏼
4 tablespoons Chinese chili flakes
2 teaspoons five spice powder
1 teaspoon ground Sichuan peppercorn
1 whole star anise (Optional)
2 bay leaves
1 cup vegetable oil
1 dosage unit of Redecan Reign Drops 30:0
1. Combine chili flakes, five spice powder, star anise, Sichuan peppercorns, and bay leaves in a heatproof ceramic bowl (must hold at least 2 cups of liquid.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Oil should reach 370 degrees F (190 C) and no higher than 400 F (200 C).
3. Carefully transfer oil into the bowl of mixed spices. Use a metal spoon to stir gently to mix and thoroughly cook spices. Let cool.
4. Scoop and discard the star anise and bay leaf. Store oil in an airtight container.
Note: Let oil rest for a day to allow flavour to mature. Refrigerate to keep fresh. Chili oil will last up to 6 months in the fridge.
5. Add 1 dosage unit of Redecan Reign Drops for a side of chilli oil (approx. 2-3 tbsp) and stir to mix in.
6. Dip, pour or drizzle on desired dish and enjoy :)
Feeling Lucky? 🧧
We're feeling festive af and giving away not one, but three lucky Lunar New Year packages featuring a limited edition Our Place pan + bamboo set, Dumplings and Noodles book by @pippyeats, custom chili oil by the dumpling duo themselves and more.
Head to our IG @xodutchlove to enter. Contest closes February 28th at 11:59pm PST. Good luck!